372xp cylinder measurements

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-techcowboy

N.A.O.T Racing
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some help from someone that might have a 372xp jug laying around to get some very specific measurements off of. I'm trying to find a bigger bore cylinder kit for one of my saws and the 372s have the same stroke as mine but I need to know more like bolt hole pattern length and width of matting surfaces inside and out and overall dimensions to see if its even remotely possible? I probably need to know piston pin size as well the rest is whatever as im not afraid to do some shaping of the skirt if needed. Honestly if I could get a blown up set sent to me would be ideal. I'd pay the costs of course. Thanks friends

Hey guys I need some help from someone that might have a 372xp jug laying around to get some very specific measurements off of. I'm trying to find a bigger bore cylinder kit for one of my saws and the 372s have the same stroke as mine but I need to know more like bolt hole pattern length and width of matting surfaces inside and out and overall dimensions to see if its even remotely possible? I probably need to know piston pin size as well the rest is whatever as im not afraid to do some shaping of the skirt if needed. Honestly if I could get a blown up set sent to me would be ideal. I'd pay the costs of course. Thanks friends
I’ve got a 365 base gasket laying around, here’s a full-size scan of it.

Attachments

• 372 gasket.pdf
    262.1 KB · Views: 6
I don't know exactly what dimensions you are looking for so here are some rough shots of the dimensions, these are from an OEM kit and are a 372XP OE cylinder. If you are unsure of what you are trying to do but don't want to spend a lot of money on an OEM P/C kit you could get a Mako (pretty decent for the price) P/C kit off of Fleebay
(52mm BB kit) https://www.ebay.com/itm/273641569413?hash=item3fb64efc85:g:bwIAAOSwwOBcSjc5
(50mm kit)https://www.ebay.com/itm/273607823935?hash=item3fb44c123f:g:94QAAOSw4S1cUHZz

top2.jpgtop1.jpgbse1.jpgbase2.jpgheight.jpg

I don't know exactly what dimensions you are looking for so here are some rough shots of the dimensions, these are from an OEM kit and are a 372XP OE cylinder. If you are unsure of what you are trying to do but don't want to spend a lot of money on an OEM P/C kit you could get a Mako (pretty decent for the price) P/C kit off of Fleebay
(52mm BB kit) https://www.ebay.com/itm/273641569413?hash=item3fb64efc85:g:bwIAAOSwwOBcSjc5
(50mm kit)https://www.ebay.com/itm/273607823935?hash=item3fb44c123f:g:94QAAOSw4S1cUHZz

View attachment 949572View attachment 949577View attachment 949573View attachment 949574View attachment 949575
Yea man thats some of what I need for sure. So what I got is a 58cc Chinese saw that looks alot like the 300 series huskies and so far without tearing it apart to check piston pin size its got the same stroke as the 372xp which correct me if I'm wrong but the next size up in huskies lineup has a different stroke? I'm really just starting early on what topend to use as a replacement as the saw is only a few months old and honestly freakin screams. I put a good 20in echo bar with a sthil chain and it easily buries it in any of my different oaks. For 150 bucks I've bein thoroughly surprised with its capabilities. I was skeptical of course but not as much as some guys here so I bought it not expecting it to last a week before something broke. But it just won't lol and its in wood everyday as I've bein cutting firewood with it since I've got it. I recently got a new cs590 so now I can justify tearing it down for some engine work but with the way it runs now it might be alittle scary after since its already spinning at least 16k rpm on an alcohol mixed fuel with the snap of your fingers. I am in need of something to mill with so thats probably where I'm heading with it as every big saw I find gets snatched up before I can get it. There's a nice 660 with a 36 on Craigslist right now for 900 comes with lots of extras

Latest posts

Back