• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xpw (price Drop )

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim rivers

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Time again to do some thinning / Nice solid 372 fresh oem modded muffler runs very well sold pho looking for $525.00 if you don't like the muffler I have the stock muffler shipping is on the new owner..IMG_1767.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1764.JPG
    IMG_1764.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 172
OK guys and gals how far off on price am I ? I thought I was close so please let me know how far off I might be / Thanks Jim

Well I'm all eyes what would we like to see to confirm or deny/ pull flywheel and look at the jugg numbers ? I will comply to any requests

Its that some people will say xpw the w standing for full wrap, or the w standing for west coast aka 75cc. To which do you refer?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

There has to be a expert schooled in the art of telling the difference between a small displacement 372xpw and a large displacement 372xpw that could in lighten me on representing my saw in its current condition with its serial number? Or I will pull it down if needed //

There has to be a expert schooled in the art of telling the difference between a small displacement 372xpw and a large displacement 372xpw that could in lighten me on representing my saw in its current condition with its serial number? Or I will pull it down if needed //
By no means an expert but my 372xpw is a 75cc saw. Has a tag on the top cover with a dual port muffler. That's the most help I can give short of u pulling the jug and measuring.
950c6f9fc7f99a61f144e72f35769449.jpg
1c2327cacf9e750277117652e3bbd210.jpg

I just got the story on the recoil from the Po / He robbed it for another saw in a pinch then had the current one on the saw laying around and installed it and that's how I acquired it /

Because of the sticker on the starter cover is not correct I'm lowering the price to $475.00 pho and shipping on new owner/ Gunna cross post it over on the other boards..

Latest posts

Back