• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xpw (price Drop )

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of the sticker on the starter cover is not correct I'm lowering the price to $475.00 pho and shipping on new owner/ Gunna cross post it over on the other boards..
I don't think, even with the BS, this will last long. Good luck with the sale.

It's just got an X torq recoil cover.

It's definitely not an x torq. It's a 2007 XPWrap (full wrap) and in the states that came out with the 51.4 mm 75 cc jug

The top matches colour too.
The top cover, the full wrap handle bars and the the tag all check out.

I'm pretty sure the Canadian addition of the XPW never said that on the tag because I believe it is a trademark of the 75cc which was only released in USA. In Canada they were all 72 xpw (70.7 cc
All the 51.4 that I have seen including my two, have 51.4 stamped on the top of the head in golden yellow or blue. I can't say the factory addition would have the stamp but I bet it does. May have to clean it up to see it.
It's definitely enough evidence in my opinion to confidently say it is/was the big block 75cc

Because of the sticker on the starter cover is not correct I'm lowering the price to $475.00 pho and shipping on new owner/ Gunna cross post it over on the other boards..

The sticker on the starter doesn't need to be correct. It's abviously not an X torq.
Just means it's got a newer recoil. Nothing wrong with that. The X torq also has a thicker handle bar and is smoother. That's not confusing. It's likely what you said it is.
Pull the three top screws and look on the head for 51.4 stamp. Cooling fins look pretty clean

Back