• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xt parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leerod83

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Up for sale is a blown up 365 Husqvarna. Looks to have been straight gassed. I sourced a used 372 xt cylinder and used piston but also have a brand new meteor and cabers. The case was cleaned and put together with Koyo bearings and oem gasket. It does not have seals installed yet and I don't have them. The carb has a new walbro kit in it. The cylinder has the farmer Jones mods done and squish is right at .020-.021 without a gasket. There will be one included with parts. There's a few things missing to finish it up including the muffler, recoil assemble and several other smalls. If you need any more pictures or have any questions let me know. I'm open to offers as I don't really have a clue as to what it's worth. The coil in the picture is off of a different saw. This saw has a blue coil.

Back