• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 1120 series parts(roller bearings , crank bearings and oil pump)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T_Fishaa

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I’ve been working on building Two NOS stihl saws a 009, and a 010av. Finding a new oil pump (1120-640-3001) has been the most challenging i need at least two! If you have any Nos parts parts especially these please reach out! i have a nos 010 cylinder but i need a 4 bolt 009 cylinder and piston! Thanks much in advance, will pay or have plenty of other nos parts to trade!

Hi there. This steam seems to have gone nowhere and I expect that you have found solutions elsewhere but... it's very rare for the core pump to need replacing and equally rare to find any NOS. All the important wearing service parts are available but let me know if you still need any.

Hi there. This steam seems to have gone nowhere and I expect that you have found solutions elsewhere but... it's very rare for the core pump to need replacing and equally rare to find any NOS. All the important wearing service parts are available but let me know if you still need any.
I have 2 brand new crankcases and most all the parts to builds NOS 009 and a 010! that’s why i was searching for new! Yes i still need them

The critical parts that you really need to locate NOS :

Reed Valve - 1120 120 4701 It's essential that this is NOS unless you want to ruin a new cylinder
Thrust Washers - 1120 036 8902 Can be salvaged off an old crankcase pair, if showing little wear
Crankshaft - 1120 031 0501 second hand can be quite pitted so essential to check roller zone wear
Needle (ROLLER) cage - 9513 003 3470 13 x 21 x 12 - this seemingly having no alternative manufacturer and seldom NOS.

I have an oiler body but with an original cap - 1120 647 1200 - having the primer button but lacking the rubber surround. I can't find a cap online at the moment but will keep looking.

You may also find that the original Chain Sprocket - 1120 640 2000 - is no longer available but I now use - 1129 640 2000 - having a shallower rim but the clutch still fits within this depth.

If there are any about, you should be able to source all these parts in the US and at less cost (postage) than I can here in the UK.

If you let me know how you get on and the final parts required I can keep a look out at this end.

Back