Homelite 360 Oiling Issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freudianfloyd

Clinically Diagnosed with CAD
Reaction score
I know this has been talked about before, and there are several posts on it, but unfortunately most of the posts are too old for the pictures to show up.

I recently sold a 360 that runs great, but never seemed to oil very well. I told the new owner this, but offered to see what I could do if he needed me too. I was hoping switching the bar would fix it. The pump works as oil run out of the port, but I don't know if it is just too weak of a flow, or if the bar is incorrect, not letting the oil flow to the bar groove. I have two different bars with two different styles of mounts, and neither have an oil passage that lines up with the output slot on the saw. However one bar does have an extended slot that does line up with the port. I believe the purpose is for oiling.

So my question is, is there an adjustment on these saws and if so, could somebody post a clear picture of it, and if there isn't is there a fix for this problem?

From what I have read, the adjustment should be a lever in the front of the saw, but mine does not have one. I have a second 360 parts saw, and it does not have one either, just a small hole.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Back