$375 per week climbing pay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeinnovator

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
yo...i just hired a climber for $375 /wk on salary. he knows how to run a stump grinder, chipper, and dump truck too. valid license and english speaking.

i'm psyched !!!
i guess this means i should buy him lunch everyday.

I hope the old saying "You get what you pay for" does not apply here.

Not quite sure why someone would allow themselves to be taken advantage of like that if they truly can do all the things you say. That money would not buy you an untrained groundsman in most places in Canada.

I bet he moves on to something or someone else.

$375/week?!?!?! How much do you take home?? Where exactly is . ? Around here the illegals won't even work for that $

you guys oughta read some of this clown's old posts. If I recall correctly, he had a different alias earlier, and made an even bigger fool of himself with it.....

claiming things like hiring guys that worked in McDonald's or similar joint.

yo...i just hired a climber for $375 /wk on salary. he knows how to run a stump grinder, chipper, and dump truck too. valid license and english speaking.

i'm psyched !!!

I guess it depends on how many hours a week you're working him, but....

I bet he'll be VERY happy when he finds out that you know your'e screwing him, and that your'e bragging on a public forum about it.

I bet he'll be even happier when he figures out that you make his salary by noon on monday, and the rest of the week goes to you. In fact, he'll be so happy that in a month or two, he'll be saying "Good luck treeminator, I'm your new competition."

You should probably cut his salary, so he can't afford to go out on his own...., oh, and you should give us his email addy, so we can tell him what a great guy you are...

you guys oughta read some of this clown's old posts. If I recall correctly, he had a different alias earlier, and made an even bigger fool of himself with it.....

claiming things like hiring guys that worked in McDonald's or similar joint.

LOL....

A simple search on Treeminator should do the trick.

i'm psyched !!!

That translates to $9.37 an hour. Salary...........I guess no overtime!!!

I don't even know where to start commenting on this one!!!:jawdrop:

I think RB nailed it on the head, yup uh-huh. Buy him lunch? Hows about that, dinner, a six-pack, and kiss his (add what-ever), sheesh!
Don't think I'd be braggin' about cheaping out the hired help (and wouldn't for that matter), but as mentioned ya gets what you pay for. I'll be betting he even gets to pay his own insurance too, lucky guy!

iyiyiyiyiyi! :sucks:

:chainsawguy:

treeinnovator is so funny. why would you want to cheat a good worker out of money. if he worked fo me id pay him a really decent wage so he would stay around and work for a long time. guess all your walmart and mcdonalds employees must have left you huh? also hows the mulch bags working for you on roof tops when dropping wood on them.. you are such a clown.

you lowly hack!!(sorry mod`s) thats a ridiculous wage, you should be ashamed to brag about such, my groundies make way more than that!!

Pay him what he`s worth, if he can do what you say!!

LXT.........:chainsawguy:

you guys don't understand. every Tom, ****, and Harry picked up a chainsaw and went into the tree biz after the hurricanes 5 years in a row. it's so damn crowded now, tree companies (or chainaws and p/up trucks guys) are going out of business left and right.

but I have some of the larger contracts in town and the climber would rather work and get steady pay, than to try and hop around freelancing in a dry market.

it's a win win situation !!!

if you don't have the connections, you don't have the work. last i heard guys were trimming medium sized oaks for $50 per tree. and that includes bucket truck use and debris hauled away. it's that bad down here.

cheapskate

i'm psyched !!!

How do you sleep nights !!, thats nothing more than exploitation. shame on you !:(

Back