$375 per week climbing pay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got an infraction for telling the truth???????????

read my infraction response below:

wait a sec. it's not a troll. i'm paying him $375 a week because tree companies are seriously hurting due to the overcrowded post-hurricane market. trolls are baited lies. this is the truth !!!!
call any Stihl or Vermeer dealership down here and they'll verify that the market is terrible and tree guys are hurtin' bad. my new climber has bills to pay and is willing to take a cut for steady work rather than freelance.

so please remove this infraction since it's not a troll.

And posting a PM is another infraction.

i got an infraction for telling the truth???????????

read my infraction response below:

wait a sec. it's not a troll. i'm paying him $375 a week because tree companies are seriously hurting due to the overcrowded post-hurricane market. trolls are baited lies. this is the truth !!!!
call any Stihl or Vermeer dealership down here and they'll verify that the market is terrible and tree guys are hurtin' bad. my new climber has bills to pay and is willing to take a cut for steady work rather than freelance.

so please remove this infraction since it's not a troll.

Dude, you should have known better than to bring this up here..............but then again...............there is no accounting for smarts!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

LOL does he bring his own bags of mulch and craftsman chainsaw?

Don't forget the home depot "brown" ropes.:hmm3grin2orange:

Dude, you should have known better than to bring this up here..............but then again...............there is no accounting for smarts!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

Good point rahtreelimbs-treeminator has been laughed out of commercial tree before. I kind of missed him though-the sh@t he comes up with is something else.

Btw-how badly would you piss yourself treeminator if i told you that i make almost this much a day-working for someone else no less!! You get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Btw-how badly would you piss yourself treeminator if i told you that i make almost this much a day-working for someone else no less!! You get what you pay for.

the only thing getting pissed is your bosses net profit. why don't you let me talk to him and help him renegotiate your overpriced rate.

at $375, he can't afford to buy a computer...let alone internet hook up

That comment proves that your either a scumbag, or a troll. Either way your a douce! Help the poor kid out. If you were a top notch co. you would sell the work the way it should be sold and be getting top $$ for your work. You should be giving that kid a minimum of $500 CASH! A week! Poor fella.
Its not HIS fault that you cant get good $$$ for your jobs, and are competing with guys doing pruning jobs for $50!

I hope to cross paths with some of the idiots on this site someday and see what they are really like.

40 hrs.

he doesn't have a computer.

i didn't buy $200,000 worth of equipment and a $400,000 home by giving away profits to employees you know. this is america. he's free to go stake his own claim if he wants to.

dang, you read my mind. i'm actually thinking of sabotaging his credit somehow so he can't ever finance his own equipment. hows that for long term business strategy.

he already knows i'm a nice guy. I might even buy a house and let him rent it out from me ... this way i can give him a raise and it will come back in the form of higher rent payments to cover my mortgage payment. hey maybe i can even store my equipment there for free !!!

I guess it depends on how many hours a week you're working him, but....

I bet he'll be VERY happy when he finds out that you know your'e screwing him, and that your'e bragging on a public forum about it.

I bet he'll be even happier when he figures out that you make his salary by noon on monday, and the rest of the week goes to you. In fact, he'll be so happy that in a month or two, he'll be saying "Good luck treeminator, I'm your new competition."

You should probably cut his salary, so he can't afford to go out on his own...., oh, and you should give us his email addy, so we can tell him what a great guy you are...

That comment proves that your either a scumbag, or a troll. Either way your a douce! Help the poor kid out. If you were a top notch co. you would sell the work the way it should be sold and be getting top $$ for your work. You should be giving that kid a minimum of $500 CASH! A week! Poor fella.
Its not HIS fault that you cant get good $$$ for your jobs, and are competing with guys doing pruning jobs for $50!

I hope to cross paths with some of the idiots on this site someday and see what they are really like.

+1, what a tool.

the only thing getting pissed is your bosses net profit. why don't you let me talk to him and help him renegotiate your overpriced rate.

You make me laugh treeminator.:laugh:

Let's see if i can explain this without sounding too arrogant-because my boss has me, he can bid on the jobs that 97% of the tree companies in the area won't even touch. And i can do these jobs quickly, efficiently, with a minimum of labor, and without any property damage, thus increasing his profit on every job i do for him. I have honestly got work backed up for almost three months right now that no one else wants or can do. And this should blow your greedy little mind-because he is the only one bidding on these jobs, he can just about get what he asks for. Fortunately, the company owner is a decent guy and refuses to gouge customers. But he makes a very pretty little profit on every bad-azz takedown i do for him.

Ok-sorry guys-wanted to show him why some of us are worth the big money.

that guy must be a criminal that can't get work any place else or either he is just stupid, I have paid that much or more to a climber for one days work and I'm no big company either, that would embarrass me to tell that I only pay $375 a week...............

"dang, you read my mind. I'm actually thinking of sabotaging his credit somehow so he can't ever finance his own equipment. hows that for long term business strategy"

that would just lead to some serious :buttkick: :buttkick:

you are such a scumbag

40 hrs.

i didn't buy $200,000 worth of equipment and a $400,000 home by giving away profits to employees you know. this is america. he's free to go stake his own claim if he wants to.

dang, you read my mind. i'm actually thinking of sabotaging his credit somehow so he can't ever finance his own equipment. hows that for long term business strategy.

he already knows i'm a nice guy. I might even buy a house and let him rent it out from me ... this way i can give him a raise and it will come back in the form of higher rent payments to cover my mortgage payment. hey maybe i can even store my equipment there for free !!!

This guy cracks me up I have been reading his posts for years. I think he's just pulling everyones cord. Look at every response he has ever received. He knows we will all crucify him.

40 hrs.

Treeminator, you win the GREEDY POS OF THE YEAR AWARD.

At some point all the sh!t you've dealt to people will come back to you. You want us to feel sorry for you because you can only get $50 bucks from a trim job, but you've managed to finance 600k on paper. Either you're lying, or you're really bad at business managment and math.

I didn't read your mind, its just that shysters like you need to be thinking of how to keep others down on their level, or lower, because they (you) don't have the drive or intelligence to move themselves up to a higher level themselves.

You are a great example of the worst kind of people. You live beyond your means, live your life for only your own benefit, take advantage of everyone you can, and look for the next one, then the one after that.

I wonder how long it'll take that little green box of yours to turn red after yours posts here. I know I did my part, and will again as soon as I get another bullet for you.

My groundies make more than that.

Appreciate your employees. They are the reason you have that house and equipment. I garuntee you couldnt have done all those jobs by yourself

at $375, he can't afford to buy a computer...let alone internet hook up

So you're cheap, greedy, and an arss.......:p.........good for you. If it wasn't for good folks like you we'd have a better world, sure as hell you ain't any help to the status quo or people in general, Dog bless America where cheap grubbers like you can live and make money off the sweat and blood of others without accountability, your obvoius lack of respect for anything above the bottom line makes me puke, I hate ta say it and may get my own reprimand but... FU!..., you wouldn't last a month up here with that attitude man, thank goodness your down far south where I don't have ta smell ya. Iyiyiyiyiyiyiiyiyiiiiiyiyiyiiyiyiiyiyiyi :taped:
Another bad troll thread I am gonna avoid, sheesh.

MEH!

outta this one mates. :dizzy:

This guy cracks me up I have been reading his posts for years. I think he's just pulling everyones cord. Look at every response he has ever received. He knows we will all crucify him.
In a weird way Ferd I think you may be right. A masochist postin' crap knowing he'll get slammed, hm, 'Jug o' Jergin's and a roll of paper towels to go please!'............................................
.......well?

:chainsawguy: :chainsawguy: :chainsawguy: :chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back