$375 per week climbing pay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times do you think he's had his drink "tea bagged"?
What a fool, he exploits his workers and then send them to get his food for him.
eat up, Buddy. People are rarely as dumb as you might think they are.

And then he posts later bragging about "if we only knew how much of his posts were true"

His workers have probably been getting the last laugh for as long as he's been in business....You actually have them get your food for you....no telling what's been in your mouth over the years. One tough stomach, too.

If they're former fast food employees, they've probably had some practice putting additives in food just for the "bossholes" out there.

I've paid people $250 a day for limbing, bucking and hauling brush. You exploit people, you're kidding yourself if you think they don't know.

-Just contributing to the humor...I kind of doubt this is all for real.

Mitch

Amazing what ends up in people's beverages-there was the Army Warrant Officer in Croatia that kept complaining the coffee "tasted like sh*t". Well the troops hated his guts and were spiking it with battery acid and other "additives".

I threatened to piss in a certain Lieutenant Colonel's coffee the next time the SOB ordered up a pot like he was the friggin King of Siam. What a twit, but I never did.

Well the troops hated his guts and were spiking it with battery acid and other "additives".

The naivte of the orfficers in a mess always amazed me. Mess duty was a punishment detail, then they get put in the ward room on ship where officers would treat the kids like peons.

I've seen buns go into but cracks, glasses regularly "dirty-dicked" (the perp would purposely shower after work...) and all sorts of bodily fluids go into select portions of food.

The funny part was how protective the troops and sailors would get of the inoffensive "leaders" you only did it to the jerks, not indiscriminately.

$375 a week to climb tree's

LMFAO......I dont climb out of bed for less then $400 a day

yo...i just hired a climber for $375 /wk on salary. he knows how to run a stump grinder, chipper, and dump truck too. valid license and english speaking.

i'm psyched !!!
i guess this means i should buy him lunch everyday.

With all the $$ your saving you should buy yourself a life! What a di*k.

Last edited:
you sure have alot to say about me....especially with you having a red dot under your name too.

Hey man, You shouldnt be on this site and you shouldnt be allowed to employ someone in the United States. You are nothing more than a hack and a crook. You make the rest of us look really bad and you are taking advantage of this guy. Why dont you post your business name so we can report you to the Better Business Bureau...

Wtf?

Sir, if your climber had half a brain he woulden't be working for you.

I do not have any climbers My crew consist of me (only 50% of the time) two groundies and a foremen i started them all out at $250/wk for the 1st month to see how they would work out i told them that upfront. now the groundies take home nearly $500/wk after taxes Foremen brings home $800/wk i am not friends with my employees but i am not an a**hole to them either i treat them all fair and give them what there worth. Also i tell them when i do good they do good Basically meaning If they can kick it into high gear and get twice as productive in a day they get more money

MONEY TALKS AND BULLS**T WALKS...

Latest posts

Back