$375 per week climbing pay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motion lotion from baileys?

Nope, until he starts making me money its cheap bar oil for him, Wal-mart brand. Its a little gritty but heck he'll have something to look forward to when he hits bigtime, Motion Lotion,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Originally Posted by Treeinnovator View Post
no. it's a normal 5 day week 9am to 5pm. then i make them pass out flyers door-to-door from 5pm to 7pm for an extra $10 more. if they get a removal sale, they get a pack of cigarettes as a sales bonus.

-----------------------

WOW! a pack of smokes!!!! :rock: so not only do these poor saps get sodomized with a cheap pittance, they also get a pack of smokes if their lucky! so basically your using them for your needs, and then handing them a plate of lung cancer.....very noble of you.
emot-jerkit.gif

you win "employer of the year" (substitute "jackass" for employer)

Last edited:
Care to elaborate??

well since you asked....

ok i have a strict policy on lunch for my men. you get $2 towards lunch (which is why i feed them hotdogs everyday) and that's it. no exceptions.

anyways, i gave the climber a bunch of money to go down the street and buy us all lunch. he comes back with everyone's gas station hotdogs, my lasagna w/ ceasar salad lunch from the italian restaurant next door, and hands me the change. it didn't add up. i was short $4. i then pressed him for the answer and he finally admitted splurging on a supersized McDonald's value meal. i blew up and we started arguing. saying things like i'm a cheap bosshole because i make him drive his car and use his gas for all the lunch trips everyday. then he drones on about how he gets paid $375 week but only nets about $200 after the gas, buying his own drinks, and the chains i make him buy. yeah...i have a strict policy about chains. the guys used to hit the dirt and dull them out alot. i got tired of it and adopted a strict policy of "i'll supply the saw, you supply the chain". no exceptions.
so anyhow, he keeps droning on and on about these expenses and upcoming eviction or something like that. meanwhile my lasagna's sitting over there getting cold ya know. i had to make a decision on the spot. it was either him or the lasagna.

Bet you got a bonus in your ceasar salad!
He's at another web site talking about it now.

oh, is that right? what's that little punk saying? can you guys copy and paste it?
i need to know because he still has to come back on Sunday to pick up his last paycheck.

well since you asked....

ok i have a strict policy on lunch for my men. you get $2 towards lunch (which is why i feed them hotdogs everyday) and that's it. no exceptions.

anyways, i gave the climber a bunch of money to go down the street and buy us all lunch. he comes back with everyone's gas station hotdogs, my lasagna w/ ceasar salad lunch from the italian restaurant next door, and hands me the change. it didn't add up. i was short $4. i then pressed him for the answer and he finally admitted splurging on a supersized McDonald's value meal. i blew up and we started arguing. saying things like i'm a cheap bosshole because i make him drive his car and use his gas for all the lunch trips everyday. then he drones on about how he gets paid $375 week but only nets about $200 after the gas, buying his own drinks, and the chains i make him buy. yeah...i have a strict policy about chains. the guys used to hit the dirt and dull them out alot. i got tired of it and adopted a strict policy of "i'll supply the saw, you supply the chain". no exceptions.
so anyhow, he keeps droning on and on about these expenses and upcoming eviction or something like that. meanwhile my lasagna's sitting over there getting cold ya know. i had to make a decision on the spot. it was either him or the lasagna.
LOLOL, yer a donkey's rear, have proved it several times, suspected masochistic troll, we'll see 'bout that, wouldn't get ya ta trim a dandilion, or your well paid crew............but ya do entertain, and, the bad thing about microwave ovens? You have ta disable the door lock to turn 'em on with yer head in there, go LPG :rock: :rock:

:yoyo: :blob2: :rockn:

:cheers:

LMAO Tree that was funny.Only problem is when you go off like that being humorous the you try to start a serious thread you get the same results.
BTW That Dressing was a special blend High in protein.

LMAO Tree that was funny.Only problem is when you go off like that being humorous the you try to start a serious thread you get the same results.
BTW That Dressing was a special blend High in protein.

what's really funny is if you guys knew how much of my posts are true, you wouldn't be laughing.

1) i do feed them gas station hotdogs daily while i eat real food from restaurants.
2) if there's no hotdogs available, they're only allowed to order from the $1 menu at McD's, BK, or Wendy's
3) i am a bosshole !!!
etc.
etc.

Well,as I've said before some things are just intended to be humerous,this falls in that catagory.

Hmm,gas station weanies and Ceaser salad with special "high protien" dressing,what a combination.Bon appetite.Rolaids and pepto bismal perhaps for desert?

what's really funny is if you guys knew how much of my posts are true, you wouldn't be laughing.

1) i do feed them gas station hotdogs daily while i eat real food from restaurants.
2) if there's no hotdogs available, they're only allowed to order from the $1 menu at McD's, BK, or Wendy's
3) i am a bosshole !!!
etc.
etc.

'nuff said.

Back