$375 per week climbing pay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tree Innovator is a complete fake, that has nothing to do....he is just trying to get a rise out of people, he should be banned and this thread deleted......Its too bad that honest hardworking people that frequent this site looking to discuss their profession; have to deal with people like this, playing childish games......

Yup. I agree.

no. it's a normal 5 day week 9am to 5pm. then i make them pass out flyers door-to-door from 5pm to 7pm for an extra $10 more. if they get a removal sale, they get a pack of cigarettes as a sales bonus.

Now I know your full of ????; I haven’t had a “normal” 9-5 40 hour week in about 12 years. But then again, one of the best things about tree work is that everyone out there can do it their own way, and to hell with what anybody else thinks of you. You certainly seem to have hit upon an original, if somewhat nefarious, business plan. Keep us informed Treeimitator, for myself I am curious to see how this all plays out.

PS. have you thought about hiring immigrants and then taking their greencards so that they cannot get away? Also it is sometimes worthwhile to have the checks made out to your guys, then give them some beer to cash the check, chances are they never file taxes anyway, so you can keep all of the money for yourself. Also get them to use their own vehicles as much as possible, you can’t believe the wear and tear it will save on your own trucks, and no body is going to suspect that all of the saws are in the trunk of an 89 k car, so you don’t have to worry too much about your gear. Also you should put all of your heavily financed gear in your wife or child’s name, this way if you can’t make the payments it wont hurt your credit.

Well I’ve gotta go eat, good luck.
:cheers:

Originally Posted by Treeinnovator
no. it's a normal 5 day week 9am to 5pm. then i make them pass out flyers door-to-door from 5pm to 7pm for an extra $10 more. if they get a removal sale, they get a pack of cigarettes as a sales bonus.

Wow aren't you generous, $10 for working two more hours, and a pack of smokes on top of that if they get you a sale worth $500. Pathetic. I can not figure you out, if you are for real, or as most suggest here, a complete sham just trying to get a rise.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys don't understand. every Tom, ****, and Harry picked up a chainsaw and went into the tree biz after the hurricanes 5 years in a row. it's so damn crowded now, tree companies (or chainaws and p/up trucks guys) are going out of business left and right.

but I have some of the larger contracts in town and the climber would rather work and get steady pay, than to try and hop around freelancing in a dry market.

it's a win win situation !!!

if you don't have the connections, you don't have the work. last i heard guys were trimming medium sized oaks for $50 per tree. and that includes bucket truck use and debris hauled away. it's that bad down here.

How in the hell have I missed this thread?...First off,if things are that bad,then why not get the hell out of the business??..Or move to an area where business is better??.....Unless this guy is homeless,I don't see how he can live on that,especially if he has a family to support....We live in a three bedroom house that we bought at a really good price,my wife and I are both penny pinchers.Things have been very slow here lately so we have found out the bare minimum we can live on now that she is not working..Her paycheck when she was working was a little over 1200 for two weeks,and there was no way we could have lived on that alone...375 a week....I have paid some of my guys more than that for two days work...If that is honestly all you can afford to pay your climber,then there is a real problem.It would probably be best for you to get into another line of work..You are probably going around and under-cutting legitimate companies to get your work anyway...And if he is doing your climbing for you,and you can't climb yourself,that means he's making the money for you and you are screwing him.....Hell,you're screwing him either way....Dammm...I'm just dumb-founded by this..I wouldn't think that a decent climber would work that cheap anyway

The Inovator is still inovating! I thought you would have made your millions and been off showing another industry how its done by now?

This guy was on AS a while back as "treeminator" (I think) and got banned after posting all of this trash and trying to get a rise out of people. He came back right away as "treeinnovator" (which is a violation of AS rules) and kept doing it. This should be the last post in this thread. Nothing he says is true, and every post, including this one, just feeds his troll-ness.

This guy was on AS a while back as "treeminator" (I think) and got banned after posting all of this trash and trying to get a rise out of people. He came back right away as "treeinnovator" (which is a violation of AS rules) and kept doing it. This should be the last post in this thread. Nothing he says is true, and every post, including this one, just feeds his troll-ness.

you sure have alot to say about me....especially with you having a red dot under your name too.

Tom, for $375 you be pullin' yer pants down................man you is cheap!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :help: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well shoot, I figure once I get him "broke in" hell he'll be making me ten times that a week. Hell I'll give him place to stay and maybe a gallon of bar oil to use for his pain,LOL

you guys don't understand. every Tom, ****, and Harry picked up a chainsaw and went into the tree biz after the hurricanes 5 years in a row. it's so damn crowded now, tree companies (or chainaws and p/up trucks guys) are going out of business left and right.

but I have some of the larger contracts in town and the climber would rather work and get steady pay, than to try and hop around freelancing in a dry market.

it's a win win situation !!!

if you don't have the connections, you don't have the work. last i heard guys were trimming medium sized oaks for $50 per tree. and that includes bucket truck use and debris hauled away. it's that bad down here.

You're full of BS! I spent some time in Pensacola and in Deltona doing storm work. One of my friends and co-workers stayed for close to 2 years after I left. There was and IS plenty of work. Yes, the hackers are there and they take a small percentage of the jobs. Homeowners have learned the hard way on that end. The simple truth is, the hackers are trying to charge as much as the legit services. Ain't NOBODY working a tree for $50. Not only are your business tactics questionable, you are indeed a flat out liar.

Back