• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 390 or 395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're still looking for a 390XP or 395XP, Dan had some 390XP's available for $825, NIB, PHO, Shipped

I just Bumped his ad for you, his user name is:
AlfA01

Dan has a Great Reputation here as a Reliable seller, here's a chance to get a Great saw, from a Great seller, for a Great Price

Doug :cheers:

If you're still looking for a 390XP or 395XP, Dan had some 390XP's available for $825, NIB, PHO, Shipped

AlfA01

Dan has a Great Reputation here as a Reliable seller, here's a chance to get a Great saw, from a Great seller, for a Great Price

AlfA01

I actually pmd him yesterday he said shipping isn’t open as of yet. Thanks for lookin our I appreciate it.

Back