395xp for kawasaki

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-techcowboy

N.A.O.T Racing
Reaction score
Whats up friends I found a husqvarna 395xp at my local pawn shop and want to get everyone's input on me trying to trade a clean 84 kawasaki 305ltd for it here's a couple pics. The bike runs but needs a set of carbs and hasn't bein tagged in awhile. I got it given to me. The saw feels like it has plenty of compression and everything looks good on it.

Attachments

• 20240315_153617.jpg
    20240315_153617.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20231210_085746.jpg
    20231210_085746.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Whats up friends I found a husqvarna 395xp at my local pawn shop and want to get everyone's input on me trying to trade a clean 84 kawasaki 305ltd for it here's a couple pics. The bike runs but needs a set of carbs and hasn't bein tagged in awhile. I got it given to me. The saw feels like it has plenty of compression and everything looks good on it.
Man too bad your so far from me ,I've been looking for a small bike to tool around on.
I bought my 394xp for 300.00 and it was in alot better shape than that saw. Also you by a clone 395xp for under 300.00$ . You'd probably get more use out of the bike.

I think the bike is worth more than the saw.
If you really want a 395 right now and dont want the bike go for it. If you can wait, sell the bike then buy 2 saws.
That makes the most sense to me. Also, the bike “needs carbs” which sounds expensive. Could probably buy a 592XP power head for near what the carbs would cost. Not to mention other maintenance it probably needs.

That makes the most sense to me. Also, the bike “needs carbs” which sounds expensive. Could probably buy a 592XP power head for near what the carbs would cost. Not to mention other maintenance it probably needs.
Yea I can get a good set of carbs for 400 but I really don't need the bike as I have 2 others already and everything else is cherry on the bike. I'm a motorcycle tech by trade so I already went over everything

Man too bad your so far from me ,I've been looking for a small bike to tool around on.
I bought my 394xp for 300.00 and it was in alot better shape than that saw. Also you by a clone 395xp for under 300.00$ . You'd probably get more use out of the bike.
I have 2 other bikes at the moment so I don't really need this one and I'm strapped for cash. Big used saws like this are hard to come by in my area cause there's not typically alot of need for one but I love building and modifying them and finding some big wood to put them in. Plus I'm trying to downsize as im moving soon. What about selling it for cash and buying a echo 610evl? I've bein wanting one of those for awhile

I know you would Bill, You like posting those box pics of the 12 395s you bought. I don’t get it or need to understand it.
Yeah, the bike has a varied value. The saws do not. Their value is clear to define. With that being said (10) new Husky 395s will set you back around $10,800 so I really doubt that bike is worth that.

Yeah, the bike has a varied value. The saws do not. Their value is clear to define. With that being said (10) new Husky 395s will set you back around $10,800 so I really doubt that bike is worth that.
10 new Swedes ain’t worth a 1/4 of that number lol. I know what they sell for, Stupid overpriced even at 20% off. The Germans are much better.

I would like to get a swede 395XP in my collection....but that 395 looks beat to a snotty pulp. I'm with the others, get the most value out of that Kawa and buy a saw with cash. The pics on that bike give the impresssion its in really good condition. Good luck

Ya ever run a 395 worked over by the monkey?
I haven’t , Nor am I interested in doing so. Front tensioner, external clutch, No thanks. I know they’re loved by those who like them. At least the 592 was brought into the 21st century. I’ll still take a 661c all day long.

I haven’t , Nor am I interested in doing so. Front tensioner, external clutch, No thanks. I know they’re loved by those who like them. At least the 592 was brought into the 21st century. I’ll still take a 661c all day long.
What is your impression of a 661 compared to a 066?

I have 2 other bikes at the moment so I don't really need this one and I'm strapped for cash. Big used saws like this are hard to come by in my area cause there's not typically alot of need for one but I love building and modifying them and finding some big wood to put them in. Plus I'm trying to downsize as im moving soon. What about selling it for cash and buying a echo 610evl? I've bein wanting one of those for awhile
Neat saws, very smooth running, heavy and a bit under powered for a 60cc saw. Not hard to find in good shape. The prices are just daffy anymore. A reasonably nice example will set you back around $800.00. If you're really patient and watch market place, municibid or other auction sites (not ebay.) You can grab one up fairly cheap, usually in batter shape then the junk on eBay.

Latest posts

Back