• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 394/395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevybob

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking for either a 394 or a 395 would really like a cheap non runner that I can make a project out of but will consider runners also. Would maybe take a 066 or 660 also but prefer orange.

If anybody climbs I have 2 very nice saddles for sale or trade towards a saw.

I also have a very nice Husqvarna 350 just put new brake handle and new 20" bar and chain. Saw runs very well.

not interested in any 350 but interested in pics of that 372 sent through PM :) it's gonna take one hell of a 372 for me to let even my beater go so i may just be wasting your time.

IMG_0139.JPG

My 372 is practically brand new just did crank bearings/seals, new OEM piston and rings, new clutch and sprocket and new 28" bar and chain really not trying to get rid of it.

Got a local kid who has a 394 for $350 and a 395 for $550. Guna try and pawn off the 350 on him so I can get the 394 for cheap and do some work to it.

If anybody is looking for a saw and in the CT area he also has a very nice 460 and a 87ish cc Jonsered not sure what model number. He also has a bunch of 372's which is where I got mine from.

Latest posts

Back