• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 394 Low Top Air Elbow & Grommet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flip D

I like the other site better
Reaction score
I'm looking to fix my 394. I need the air filter holder for a low top filter setup and the rubber grommet that goes with it. Both parts are NLA and I haven't been able to source them thru the usual sites. I dislike the HD setup and run the low top setup on all my Huskys so I'm trying to avoid running it on this one.

The part #'s I'm looking for are

Husqvarna 503625801 Air Filter Holder

Husqvarna 503523701 Rubber Grommet

Thanks for looking.

I have the filter holder (intake elbow) but not the rubber grommet. The rubber grommet could probably be fashioned out of some sort of soft hose though, like Tygon or Butyl Rubber.

Thanks J J, PM sent. I put the grommet # above into ebay a few weeks ago and someone was selling a few as NOS items of the same part #. When I received it, it was much smaller than the dry rotted one I have. I have tried stretching over a pvc pipe but it just shrinks back.

Left is a dry rotted one I have and the left is the one off ebay.
IMG_0187.JPG

I think I have extras of these hanging around in a box somewhere. I'll take a look.

@Flip D Did you ever find the correct grommet? I did find an airfilter elbow with a good grommet on it in my boxes of parts.

Latest posts

Back