• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 394xp 575.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnses

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
rebuilt has new crank bearings seals and piston kit cab kit fuel line and filter. New clutch and drum rim sprocket. Has 24inch 3/8 bar and chain that has some life in it still. Has 2 welded fins on flywheel side as can be seen in top view. About 2 1/2 tanks fuel since build and runs and oils well. Stock configuration no porting muffler mod or squish mod. Has what I call high top filter and new element.

Attachments

• chainsaw 1.jpg
    chainsaw 1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 195
  • chainsaw 2.jpg
    chainsaw 2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 195
  • chainsaw 3.jpg
    chainsaw 3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 192
  • chainsaw 4.jpg
    chainsaw 4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 191
  • chainsaw 5.jpg
    chainsaw 5.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 205
  • chainsaw 6.jpg
    chainsaw 6.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 189
I won't say there's no interest but big huskies don't bring the money big stihls do. The 394/5 usually will sell in the $450-500 range a lot easier. You'll probably have a lot more interest in the 660 at the same price.

good info I started at that price as chainsawer had a similar condition saw for 550.00 but I am open to offers of course!

jim

No problem. I didn't want to hurt your feelings or anything but those saws just don't bring the money others do for some reason. If I didn't have a 660 and 9010 I'd be interested in it myself.

VERY interested. But Christmas is upon us and there is many unexpected purchases being made. After Christmas, I may be Super interested at $400!

thats a lotta saw for $400....can't some kid do without a new **** sumptin or other >>>> ???
Christmas really bubbles up some bargains !!!

I wish I could snag it. If I get enough OT and its still here the end if the week I'll grab it. You can't ever have enough milling saws.

Back