• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 395xp for a 2100/2101xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfuze82

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a 395xp in used running condition PHO . Looking to trade for a 285/2100 husky in same used running condition I’m not looking for a something that’s pristine as the 285/2100 are close to 35 years old now. As long as piston an cylinder are clean an not completly shot or have a wasted bottom end I’m ok with that. Basically looking to trade a 395 that is ready to use for a 285/2100 that you can show me starts an oils , doesn’t have a cracked intake block from some ham handed mechanic trading on carb screws.one that is a solid platform to rehab into a consistent runner . Pictures / video of the 395 upon request in return for pics of your saw

I have a 395xp in used running condition PHO . Looking to trade for a 285/2100 husky in same used running condition I’m not looking for a something that’s pristine as the 285/2100 are close to 35 years old now. As long as piston an cylinder are clean an not completly shot or have a wasted bottom end I’m ok with that. Basically looking to trade a 395 that is ready to use for a 285/2100 that you can show me starts an oils , doesn’t have a cracked intake block from some ham handed mechanic trading on carb screws.one that is a solid platform to rehab into a consistent runner . Pictures / video of the 395 upon request in return for pics of your saw
Do u still have the 395?

Latest posts

Back