• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 395xp parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
i was going to build this until I looked at the cylinder today closely,,, so instead of putting a lot of money into this one I am going to find a good used one that is already running,, it has some scoring above and below the exhaust port,,,, this is what I know about it,,,the crank bearings seem to be tight and smooth,,,,, it will need piston kit,carb kit,fuel line,, impulse line,,, flywheel ( the built in woodruff key is gone) and a few screws,,, it MIGHT need a coil,, crank seals and cylinder,,, most all of the parts are there,, all I can tell that is missing is a few screws,,,, I am not going to put a price on it so someone make me a good offer,,, say 5 bucks I will drive to your house and kick you in the sack:):),, I have an idea about what it might be worth,,

IMG_0669_1.JPG IMG_0670.JPG

I'll take it for 5 bucks and a kick in the nuts on your drive here don't forget to throw them pieces in your car he he he

here is the pics of the cylinder,, there is aluminum trans but you can also hang a nail in the grooving,, its not real bad but I am very picky

IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0672.JPG

Can't believe you didn't rebuild that one with an aftermarket p/c.
I don't trust after market stuff at all,,, I found a set and it was still 200 bucks,,, by the time I got it back together and running I would have a lot into it

You could have asked for a used one on here. Probably got one for $50 or so.

you gotta remember guys. scott doesn't want a 395 to use. he wants one to put on a shelf in his shop so it's gotta be in like new condition. i would have built this saw in a heart beat and no way would i have let it go for $100. now somebody else will rebuild it and have a real nice saw. wish i was logged in earlier as i would have bought it. :givebeer:

120.00 I could kick myself for not offering that instead of the funny there is a used 394 p&c on ebay right now 100.00 oem and don't look to have any marks

I started to offer the 394 on trade but it's not nice enough. I should have snagged it up. A 394 cylinder won't help unless you have the rest of the intake system with it.

I started to offer the 394 on trade but it's not nice enough. I should have snagged it up. A 394 cylinder won't help unless you have the rest of the intake system with it.
Thought I was helping someone out but instead I learned somthing fair trade

Yep didn't want you to get excited and get it and then not be able to use it. The 395 has a carb boot and the 394 an intake block.

man. woke up, turned on the computer only to be reminded by an alert that i am annoyed with scott. that cylinder would have cleaned up nicely. i could have had that thing running mint for years to come with a piston kit and crank seals. i would have used that flywheel you hear and if it needed a module i got a stash for that. can't really blame scott fully though. he is still a newb when it comes to saws :p that saw being all in pieces on his bench probably scared the poor guy :laugh:. didn't know where to start aye scott? easier for you just to bail out on it? man i wish i was logged in when this was posted. would have bought it, built it for $60, then sent scott a link to the youtube video of it cutting wood :rock: :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back