395xp project question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I'm starting to look at my 395 project, need to collect the parts then I will start the build.

For sure it needs a piston. I have a new 394xp piston will it work in the 395?? I think they are the same bore, any differences.

I'm not 100% on this but I think I remember a small difference in the crown height (distance from top of the wrist pin to the top of the piston) between the 394 and 395 pistons. Hopefully Spike and/or Azlogger can confirm this.

I'm starting to look at my 395 project, need to collect the parts then I will start the build.

For sure it needs a piston. I have a new 394xp piston will it work in the 395?? I think they are the same bore, any differences.

Jacob J. said:
I'm not 100% on this but I think I remember a small difference in the crown height (distance from top of the wrist pin to the top of the piston) between the 394 and 395 pistons. Hopefully Spike and/or Azlogger can confirm this.
:cheers: :agree2:

parrisw;
Yes they are the same bore, but pistons,cylinders, and crankshafts are different between the 394 & 395. I would not recommend switching these parts between models, keep everything 394 or everything 395
My Professional Opinion!

Latest posts

Back