4 oft discussed saws-videos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked these videos. It goes to show that just about any power saw is faster than by hand. Also good to see the difference between a 50 something cc (260) and an almost 60 cc saw (310). That Dolmar cuts really good for it's size!! I was a little dissapointed by the Husky.

Thanks for the vids. It would be cool to see a 70cc class line-up. Especially the 441 vs. 460 vs. 7900.

:rock:

Neal,

This is a real eye opener. Thanks. I like the fact that you were not trying to "prove" one brand superior to another. The 5100 and 310 owners have a right to be proud at this point. Lean that 5100 a bit and try another cut or two.

ole joat

The 5100 was loaded up from idleing, cleaned up nice after a second or 2 and might cut slower with less fuel. Steve

Neal,

This is a real eye opener. Thanks. I like the fact that you were not trying to "prove" one brand superior to another. The 5100 and 310 owners have a right to be proud at this point. Lean that 5100 a bit and try another cut or two.

ole joat

i didn't want to adjust the 5100 since it belonged to someone else. but if you don't think the owner would mind, i might just have to do that.
i need to check the 357 more closely since i grabbed it out of the box and ran it. it may need some fine adjustment, i don't know.

i didn't want to adjust the 5100 since it belonged to someone else. but if you don't think the owner would mind, i might just have to do that.
i need to check the 357 more closely since i grabbed it out of the box and ran it. it may need some fine adjustment, i don't know.

Neal,

10-4. You are cleared for takeoff.

ole joat

Back