• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climber28

Reaction score
What’s happened to .404 guide bars with a D025 mount I’ve never had a problem getting one for my 660-661 until now I can’t one anywhere. Always ran Oregon and stihl products but now it’s like a 24” bar is obsolete. Anybody else run the old timer set up like me.

What’s happened to .404 guide bars with a D025 mount I’ve never had a problem getting one for my 660-661 until now I can’t one anywhere. Always ran Oregon and stihl products but now it’s like a 24” bar is obsolete. Anybody else run the old timer set up like me.
I bought a 36" oregon .404 with 2 chains on ebay last spring. for my 3120xp.

I think I have a couple of NOS 28" first generation Oregon sprocket nose bars in that mount and .404. If you are interested in one PM me for pictures and price.

Latest posts

Back