441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
What are some things I need to look at on a no start 441c? My first mtronic saw. Anybody have any advice or tips?74AB60BD-032B-40F2-8219-1893AE3FFCC9.jpeg

I also have a reg 441
Parts saw that got ran over. Can I put reg carb on the 441c?

As for the CM, use basic troubleshooting steps. Most likely, it’s nothing to do with the Mtronic system.
But people always go for the most complicated problem first.
It has a very conventional carb on it BUT it is not interchangeable with a non Mtronic
The Mtronic components are screwed on.

As for the CM, use basic troubleshooting steps. Most likely, it’s nothing to do with the Mtronic system.
But people always go for the most complicated problem first.
It has a very conventional carb on it BUT it is not interchangeable with a non Mtronic
The Mtronic components are screwed on.

cool, I will get pics when I break em down. Will probably have parts for sell cause one got ran over, but crankcase is good. Not sure if I’ll rebuild both or not.

As stated above start with the normal diagnosis first. If she feels like compression is good, shoot some fuel down the carb and see if it pops. Like most used equipment I've had my hands on, if you have spark and the top end isn't trashed, all you need to do is go through the fuel system. Carb kit, lines if needed and always a new filter.

Good 441 Piston I’m about to put in the saw with scored Piston F238174C-41DE-4BE3-96C5-5A6D6B24F3B3.jpeg

You can run reg carb on 441c but need to leave solenoid connected to wiring to keep spark.
Been done by several people on 661c's.
On the 441c if you have a problem with the sol or wiring to it you will only have spark for about 2 seconds.

Latest posts

Back