441rcm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longbowch

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
So about two weeks ago my 440 was stolen out of the back of my truck so I went and ordered a replacement. 441rcm. I ran a couple tanks of fuel through it this week mostly noodling and I am very impressed to say the least. It is a little heavy but I think more power than the 440. What I am most impressed with is the smoothness. And it starts 1 or 2 pulls every time.
pumeqysy.jpg
equ6ejyr.jpg
yhu3yguh.jpg

Sorry to hear about your 440, hopefully it will be recovered, but I am glad you are enjoying your 441. I liked the one I had, but it was not M-Tronic and I hear the M-Tronic ones are stronger. I have heard a lot of people say they are smoother. I notice a difference when the saws are at idle, but not when they are in the wood. Maybe it is just me. Hated the way my old Homelites vibrated, on cold days my hands would still shake after I put the saw down.

Sorry to hear about your 440, hopefully it will be recovered, but I am glad you are enjoying your 441. I liked the one I had, but it was not M-Tronic and I hear the M-Tronic ones are stronger. I have heard a lot of people say they are smoother. I notice a difference when the saws are at idle, but not when they are in the wood. Maybe it is just me. Hated the way my old Homelites vibrated, on cold days my hands would still shake after I put the saw down.
Thanks, I don't think I'll miss the 440 between the power and smoothness!

Love my 441. It was a nice saw stock
But ported? It's an animal! ! !

Congrats on your purchase. But sorry to hear about the theft of the 440
That sucks. I am still looking for a very nice MS 440, for my collection.

20140720_132452.jpg

Love my 441. It was a nice saw stock
But ported? It's an animal! ! !

Congrats on your purchase. But sorry to hear about the theft of the 440
That sucks. I am still looking for a very nice MS 440, for my collection.

View attachment 362941
Maybe I should get my name on the list.

Back