455 husky rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drako

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
just to let anyone know who has a newer to year or so 455 e-tec not the tork one, if you have problems with it running and ideling as if u were to set it down as well as starting, it is the induction mantifold. had the problem with my saw since i bought it last june 17th. no one could find anything wrong with it not even where i bought it - farm and fleet. but i guess it is a common problem with them, but after it got fixed, i works great. good deal for $399 when u dont have much money to buy one at 17. i cut lots of wood, mostly hard wood. my only complaint is the air cleaner- poorly designed, get dirty rather fast and lets some particles get by. hope it helps someone out.

drea

455 rancher

I have the same probem with my saw especially when it is warm. I take it you replaced the induction manifold, is that all it takes?:greenchainsaw:

There's a 455 rancher here in the paper today. They want $300 and it comes with a 20" bar.

Latest posts

Back