• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 455 husqvarna parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redpowerd

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Lookig for a 455 parts saw, specifically handles and all attaching hardware. Unsure what series saw i need or if other numbers fit, but ill get the SN of the saw up on here today, and try to do a little digging on the year and what other saws fit this one. Just thought it would be easier stealing the parts off a complete non runner, plus the guy im fixing it for has two other 455 saws. Thanks.

Hello,
I dont have a complete saw, but what I do have is in pieces…maybe I have what you need.. I’ve mostly used it for small pieces over the last few years. I know I’ve used the carb, the flywheel and a few screws etc, but the large pieces, I do have.. handle, fuel tank etc… not sure about the cylinder quality, as the piston was complete trashed….
Thanks

Dana

This is a 2010 model year. With the easily accessible and navigable parts diagram i should be able to compile a list along with part numbers.

Hello,
I dont have a complete saw, but what I do have is in pieces…maybe I have what you need.. I’ve mostly used it for small pieces over the last few years. I know I’ve used the carb, the flywheel and a few screws etc, but the large pieces, I do have.. handle, fuel tank etc… not sure about the cylinder quality, as the piston was complete trashed….
Thanks

Dana
Price?

Tell you what…. Give me a few days, and I’ll dig it out, lay everything out and take a few photos, so we can both see, and agree what’s all there… I haven’t looked at the tag in a while, so not sure of the year.
Like I said…I know that the big plastic parts are there. It’s the smalls that I’m not 100% on.

Tell you what…. Give me a few days, and I’ll dig it out, lay everything out and take a few photos, so we can both see, and agree what’s all there… I haven’t looked at the tag in a while, so not sure of the year.
Like I said…I know that the big plastic parts are there. It’s the smalls that I’m not 100% on.
Thanks. Just shoot me a ridiculously low number and forget about inventory and pics lol. But before you dig everything out find the tag so i can see if compatible. I havent taken inventory on mine yet so no rush, i bet once i start wrenching ill find more than just the handles. Really like to find a complete saw to make reassembly easier but i have no problem with pieces. Much appreciated.

Lookig for a 455 parts saw, specifically handles and all attaching hardware. Unsure what series saw i need or if other numbers fit, but ill get the SN of the saw up on here today, and try to do a little digging on the year and what other saws fit this one. Just thought it would be easier stealing the parts off a complete non runner, plus the guy im fixing it for has two other 455 saws. Thanks.
Pm me especially if the 450 parts interchange. Either way I have 2 455s and 2 450s one of em basically brand new.

Back