"461 Mufler Question"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't put the one on I bought....been to busy...I will report back when I do put it on...let me know what you think when you get yours on....

Are you going to drill holes in the interior of your stock muffler or rip it all the way out....

To be honest...(I don't think I'm doing anything inside ?)

I was following "Brads" advise with the Dual Port. Now I just bought a wojo ..COVER.. against his advise....

I'm apprehensive with this thing...OTHER THAN BOLT IT ON AND TUNE IT ?

I'm afraid to ask addl. advise....after everyone's help!

I didn't know if you were going to remove the baffle, or drill holes in it, as they recommended....

Heck just try to bolt it in and see if you notice anything....I would definitely trim the limiter tabs, and tune the carb accordingly....

To be honest...(I don't think I'm doing anything inside ?)

I was following "Brads" advise with the Dual Port. Now I just bought a wojo ..COVER.. against his advise....

I'm apprehensive with this thing...OTHER THAN BOLT IT ON AND TUNE IT ?

I'm afraid to ask addl. advise....after everyone's help!
Oh sorry to get off track but I ran across a post we're I think you said you have a husky 395, if so what do you think of it???

It's in the trunk right now. "On my off days" I've been and bucking windfall and working the bigger stuff for my counterparts.

It was the Industry Standard I thought until the 390 came out. I love it.

Weight is not a big concern for me, "sort a" .. as I'm not doing this for a living or heating my home. It wore me out until I was kinda conditioned.

Back