• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 5 junkers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CsClimbr

Ex-Climber with CAD
Reaction score
Cleanin’ out for an upcoming move. These gotta go and figured I’d post ‘em up before tossing them at the transfer station. All were givin’ to me over the years from various friends cleaning out there barns and knowing my interest in saws. I stuck em on shelves and been sitting for at least 3-4 years. Couldn’t tell ya anything about ‘em and some are missing parts. I’ve never messed with them since. No time (or room) to store while awaiting a closing on a house and I’ve got enough crap laying around..

Eager Beaver 2016 / Homelite Super XL 925? / Mac 10-10A & 2 Jonsred 525’s?...

going back to my old apartment at some point (make shift shop in the basement) later this week/weekend to disassemble & remove my last work bench, pick these up and if no one wants these i plan to junk ‘em. All other saws & tools in storage so my apologies but can’t even comp test em for ya.

Pm me offers/questions (+ shipping) if interested :drinkingcoffee:

I’d hate to seem em go to waste if someone could use a part saw, hell.. a couple of em may even run but who knows. What ya see is what ya get..

Also.. Would trade all for a minty ported 70+cc :laughing:

C6871FD6-5F74-4C6D-978F-D6A54AB20ADC.jpeg

Attachments

• 2489C5E1-C2C8-4F88-B99E-31FE5E99EEC4.jpeg
    2489C5E1-C2C8-4F88-B99E-31FE5E99EEC4.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
Also, if anyone has suggestions how I could estimate shipping? I rarely ship powerheads. Once I grab them I’ll ask they grouchy old lady at the PO

This would be a learning experience for me, I’m usually buying not shipping :laugh:

Also, if anyone has suggestions how I could estimate shipping? I rarely ship powerheads. Once I grab them I’ll ask they grouchy old lady at the PO

This would be a learning experience for me, I’m usually buying not shipping :laugh:
I'd love to take the 925 and 10-10 off your hands. Kinda depends on what part of the lower 48 you're in. Hoping PNW..thanks. K

You can also use USPS or UPS shipping calculator, just google it and punch in your zip, their zip, weight, box LxHxW and how you want to ship. Used it several times and is close, depending on how much insurance you want.

You can also use USPS or UPS shipping calculator, just google it and punch in your zip, their zip, weight, box LxHxW and how you want to ship. Used it several times and is close, depending on how much insurance you want.
As duce my friend said, the shipping calculators work well. Drop tue saw in a box hope on the bathroom scale, hope off and note the difference then add a couple pounds for packaging. When you finish using the calculator then act as though you are going to ship it, the options will then appear for insurance. A trick to the insurance is it goes by the hundred(thru most shippers) so if the saw you are insuring is valued above a hundred round up to the next hundred as they will charge you for it anyway. An example would be a saw sells for $550, just put $600 for the insurance as that's what they will charge you for, same if the saw sells for 525 or 575. I typically ask the seller if they have a preferred carrier as well as if they want insurance and how much as I know what carriers are good around me, but the rest of the country is not the same.

Good luck with the move buddy.
Hope you get the new shed filled with new saws soon, sure that minty 70cc saw is on it's way:laughing:.

All spoken for except for the Eager Beaver..

My apologies for not keeping up on message replies, hoping to catch up tonight or tomorrow

Back