• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for an 82cc Mcculloch of sorts!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lincolnscott7

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello good folks of Arboristsite! I believe I may have been bitten by the mcculloch bug because I've really been itching to get more of those yellow saws!

I was able to score my first SP81 a little awhile back and I absolutely love it! However she's needing a little love though that I plan to give to her here shortly.

I'd be just tickled to find a SP80 or another 81 but I've also never had any of the 850 style saws either and I love the way the 800/805 looks with the tall air lid!

So if anyone has one they may kicking the idea around of letting go, I'd be VERY interested in finally getting one!

These old macs are just too cool!!!

Thanks for being such an awesome group of folks everyone!

(PS I have other old saws if anyone us interested in a trade of sorts or partial trade, I can offer something like that too. I'm also more than happy to pay cash. Just a thought)

I would also be interested in a 7-10, pro Mac 700, or really any old mac haha so if anyone wants to offer one feel free to!

Thank you all!!
Kind regards!

Hello good folks of Arboristsite! I believe I may have been bitten by the mcculloch bug because I've really been itching to get more of those yellow saws!

I was able to score my first SP81 a little awhile back and I absolutely love it! However she's needing a little love though that I plan to give to her here shortly.

I'd be just tickled to find a SP80 or another 81 but I've also never had any of the 850 style saws either and I love the way the 800/805 looks with the tall air lid!

So if anyone has one they may kicking the idea around of letting go, I'd be VERY interested in finally getting one!

These old macs are just too cool!!!

Thanks for being such an awesome group of folks everyone!

(PS I have other old saws if anyone us interested in a trade of sorts or partial trade, I can offer something like that too. I'm also more than happy to pay cash. Just a thought)

Thank you all!!
Kind regards!
MAC fever 🥵 Lol

Yellow Fever 😁.
Haha yes I believe I may have came down with it lol

How about a 99CC? I have a beauty of a 550 that I just rebuilt the carb on. Lots of bars too.

Who knows? I might be! Really was only looking at the 10-10 series stuff but I'd love to play some others. I was just trying to get familiar with one family of saw first before attempting to learn others if that makes sense.

I have 600 saws so if you decide on a model let me know.
WOW! That's impressive no doubt. I think I'll go ahead and send you a message then. Thanks for reaching out though sir. It's much appreciated!

Kind regards.

I have a really nice high top 800 I’d part with. All original with original 28” bar, it runs as good as it looks. Has one very small chip in the paint by the operator presence lever. It’s not cheap, but it’s the nicest one I’ve ever had.

Attachments

• A5D9DD29-62DD-4464-B387-C5A49B162BCE.jpeg
    A5D9DD29-62DD-4464-B387-C5A49B162BCE.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 1
I have a really nice high top 800 I’d part with. All original with original 28” bar, it runs as good as it looks. Has one very small chip in the paint by the operator presence lever. It’s not cheap, but it’s the nicest one I’ve ever had.
Just wow! That's a gorgeous saw friend!

I may have what I'm looking for already located but I will definitely keep this in mind as that's a very pretty saw!

I will shoot you a message or feel free to send me one!

Thanks for reaching out and posting!

How old school do you wanna go I’ve got a 1-41. It’s been sitting in a shed the better part of 30 years so definitely needs a little love besides stickers and paint it’s complete no cracks or chips. Recoil starter doesn’t move so possibly locked up E0E90972-2C06-482F-AD0E-1F182C69D7DE.jpeg

Do your homework, research who you are dealing with. Some people have a tendenacy to go away for long spells and leave things not completed. Or have questionable ethics about that whole telling the truth thing. I mean, taking a week off to go camping is okay, but taking four years to get a man his saw you sold him is another.....

Do your homework, research who you are dealing with. Some people have a tendenacy to go away for long spells and leave things not completed. Or have questionable ethics about that whole telling the truth thing. I mean, taking a week off to go camping is okay, but taking four years to get a man his saw you sold him is another.....
I hope you are having a splendid early evening!

I bought a saw from bill and it was packaged very well and timely.

Let me know if you need more references...

Back