• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 50% off this weekend Chain rolls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbc350

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been sitting on these rolls for some time now and wanting to get rid of them list is in the picture of rolls

50% off this weekend only. I am in winnipeg MB and Prefer local pickup but will ship in Canada or US but at buyer cost 100% . Cash/e transfer / PayPal (friends and family only, got burnt on goods and services couple times in the past)

Yes I was covering half the cost of shipping previously but with dropping price on rolls 50% the shipping is on the buyer this go around

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_172338_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231218_172338_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 1
So 50% of the price on the list or is that the discounted price?
What ever is on that list knock 50% off that but buyer is covering full shipping costs. Normally I have been covering 50% of shipping costs where ever within Canada or USA but because the price of the rolls are 50% off the price on that list buyer will have to cover the cost of shipping

What ever is on that list knock 50% off that but buyer is covering full shipping costs. Normally I have been covering 50% of shipping costs where ever within Canada or USA but because the price of the rolls are 50% off the price on that list buyer will have to cover the cost of shipping
So what has the shipping been running per 100ft roll

But I'm sure that varies from state to state on shipping costs but that gives a rough idea. Until i get an accurate estimate for size and weight it's hard to say to the exact dollar on shipping

Well I only use UPS as USPS is nuts
It was around 200 on a quote through ups 24 hr delivery was my only op5ion on the last shipment. If your serious pm me zip code and I'll get Quote let you know maybe it was to specific area was the issue I'm not sure on that. I have sent other things via ups without problems before though that was a first I only had 24 hr shipping and 1 option

Back