• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Posch PackFix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PackFix, turn table and two fill drums. (pick up only) Saugatuck, MI 49453 $20k.
-(4) fill drums = (1) cord stacked (Oak is 5,800 pds/cord green; 4k seasoned)
-netting costs at time of my purchase was $100,/roll; (1) roll wraps 50-55 pallets or fill drums. Or $8.00/cord. There is (40) rolls or enough for 500-550 cord.
-you need pallets, preferably hardwood which have stronger bottom slats.
-(2) fill drum advantage: When drum is over filled the extra is easily placed in adjacent empty drum. Over filling is better than under filling. Two people can keep very busy, one filling empty drum, one person wrapping, staging full pallets, and loading log deck. Or, you can work alone very easily and efficiently with this equipment.
-I season one year. During Covid I did not sell firewood and the netting lasts two plus years without any issue. Note: I no longer double stack for lack of air flow and spotty seasoning throughout some lower pallets. Upper level requires two pallets, one upside down and turned 90° for support.
-I no longer load netted pallets for transport. The netting alone, in my opinion, will not hold for transport at the eight wraps per bundle. If you do more wraps per bundle it may be possible. I had six 'socks' made for safe delivery transport. I found it quit time consuming to unload by hand. The past three years I've used a dump trailer. BWise 16' ultimate dump trailer is also for sale.
For the right person with 1,500 pd lift capacity equipment, this will be a game changer.
IMG_7971.jpgIMG_3657.jpgIMG_4099.jpgIMG_5116.jpgIMG_2311.jpg58800488096__E06709CF-DEB3-4DC2-857E-331E65246B96.jpgIMG_0713 (1).jpgIMG_4664.jpgIMG_4806.jpgIMG_4993.jpg

Latest posts

Back