50 posts and counting....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikedSupra

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yeah! I made it to 50 posts. I should have a party or something. Yep; in fact, I am going to have a party right now to celebrate my first 50 posts. {Goes to the fridge} Ahhhh. Nothing like a cold Coors Light to celebrate 50 posts. Yeah I know I am too young to drink legally but did that ever stop you when you were 20?? Cheers everyone! Here's to 50 more in the future and hopefully 50 more after that and 50 more after that and so on and so forth. Its always good to have a reason to throw a party even if it is something as diminutive as 50 posts. Anyway, this rounds on me. Oh wait, I cant buy the drinks for you guys because I am not old enough. Hehe. Maybe next year when I'm 21 I will do that. Take care fellas.:jester:

safety advice

please tell us that you never drink and run you saw no matter how old you are ...... you might end up on the darwin awards if you do......:)

Drinking

Oh no I wouldnt dare run the ole saw while drunk. My boss has turned me into an alcoholic though practically. Every day when we get done with work he says "Well we are done for the day.....time for some BEER!" He is always gettin me trashed. HAHA.

Yup, sounds like you have a perfect role model, Gump.
Reminds me of my neighbor, Steve. He's been an electrician all of his life. Well, he just had a new kid start working under him about a month ago. This new kid thinks he's hot stuff, in fact he wants to start his own electrical contracting business next month! Keep in mind that this kid has never even wired a ceiling fan before last month! Steve just laughs about it. Hope the kid doesn't fry himself!:eek:

Hard Core

Budroe,
I will readily admit that I am not hard core enough for guiness. My brother LOVES it. he says its the beer of the marines(he was a marine). That stuff is so thick its like drinking a milkshake. I give you props for drinking that stuff Budroe. Your a true beer man.

JP,
Everything is cool....I wouldnt get my boss in trouble. He always buys a few bruskies and we head over to my place or his place and suck em down. Its not like I get plastered. I just get a good happy buzz.

Brian,
Did you say something??

Good call

JP,
Yes you are right. It was my mistake to type Marines with the lower case "m". And yes he would give me a thrompin. I am extremely confident in my fighting skills but my brother is one man I and nobody should try.

Back