540xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So it's supposed to be coming out here in August they say.....anyone know that for sure? Anyone have one yet? I have to say my 562xp has been awesome for far! It's a race to the truck to see who gets it first on my crew!

The 540 has been moved to October or possibly the first of next year.

The 540 has been moved to October or possibly the first of next year.

Nope, the actual date when a T540 is sitting on a shelf in North America ready to be purchased will be August 2017.

Husqvarna must have had to redesign something.

Nope, the actual date when a T540 is sitting on a shelf in North America ready to be purchased will be August 2017.

Husqvarna must have had to redesign something.

Spanning out the releasing of so many new models ;)

562/555, 550/545, T540, 455/460/465 Rancher II's..... They don't want all kinds of new models hitting the market at the same time. It makes more sense to put the 50-60cc saws out there first as they are far more popular than the top handle. Then shortly after the 540 will come the consumer saws. I don't believe any changes are being made (at least none that I've heard of).

Spanning out the releasing of so many new models ;)

562/555, 550/545, T540, 455/460/465 Rancher II's..... They don't want all kinds of new models hitting the market at the same time. It makes more sense to put the 50-60cc saws out there first as they are far more popular than the top handle. Then shortly after the 540 will come the consumer saws. I don't believe any changes are being made (at least none that I've heard of).

And about the same time as the new Ranchers, we should see the 543XP. And there's more coming. :cool2:

Howdy,
I saw those pictures too. I talked too a couple guys running the T540 proto/demos, and they didn't have flip style caps on them.
Regards
Gregg

The "flip" part of the new tank caps is just a handle, I understand. It wasn't on the "test" saws.

Last edited:
two sold on ebay a week or two ago. I wonder how the dealer sold them????????

And about the same time as the new Ranchers, we should see the 543XP. And there's more coming. :cool2:

I am trying to distract myself from the 543 for the next 6 months with the 550 so I can stop drooling :D I may have to have me a 543 to add to the stable! Need rain right now more than a new saw though :(

I'm in deep trouble here :msp_w00t: - as I can't pursuade myself that I need either a 550 or a 543....:help:

Who said anything about need? From your list of saws I can't imagine you NEED all of them :D

I really hope they do actually bring the 543 to North America. Is this for sure for sure?

I don't actually need a T540 as I'm all set with 200T's to last me a decade but that 543 would sure be handy.

Latest posts

Back