550 homelite parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeltree 1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I took my little 550 homelite off my mk 3 and installed it into the carriage of my "new sawmill" (procut sawmill,20 foot bed, on wheels complete with hitch and carriage, basically new, $500 bucks cdn.) Some times great deals do appear.
Unfortunatley I should have fogged the homelite, rebuilt the carb etc., but, no, I was too anxious and paid the price here, seized it tight. It had not been started for about three years.
Anyone know where I might find parts for this saw or should I just go out and buy a new stihl or husky and get on with milling? Thanks, love this site.
Hope to spend many hours compaing milling notes.

Welcome to the site!

That mill sounds like one heck of a deal. Good luck with it. We like pictures here in case you haven't picked up on that already. :)

You will have better results with your chainsaw question if you posted it in the chainsaw forum.

:cheers:

Homelite 550

Hello, I believe there are a few sites on the net ... use the Google search engine .... I found several .... but I'm trying to find the specifications on my Homelite 550 .... could you help? Cubic Inches? HP? Weight? Thanks !!

Back