550xp who needs one?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as some may disagree that such a small saw doesn't need a wrap bar, I like it, and furthermore I find myself wishing a small 50cc saw as such had the handle on the clutch side.

Kudos, I think it looks good and serves a good purpose as well. ::thumbsup::

Ya I was hoping someone knew him and if he was on here, dude seems to be damn good at about very thing he does from his YouTube channels

T-Bone

I have also wondered if that guy in the video was a member here or not. Definately enjoy his comparison videos (with Huskies winning 99.9987% of the time.):rock:

He's a good guy and knows his stuff. I challenge any of the nay sayers here to do the same, I bet it never happens. So what if the center was a little punky, its a freaking 346 with a 32" bar.

You are right! I dont need a 550. My 346 has been so reliable I dont need a replacement. No hard starts or whatever. When warm it starts in one pull everytime. What is there not to like about that. My old girl served me beyond faithfully

Are there any service bulletins on the 346xp? :potstir:

Not trying to take anything away from hotsaws101 (jack), but that chain didn't appear to be very aggressive, and it was more than likely square filed too. Both those factors would help pull a big bar. Like I said, Not taking any thing away, just saying :). I couldn't build a 346 to do that....

I'd think that would be too much of a load for a 346 bottom end to handle for long.

Latest posts

Back