555 (562xp) Full Wrap Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think husqvarna makes an OEM full wrap , thats just a stock photo..the dawgs in that photo are for a 372/390 etc..

Good price though.

So do you think Baily's is calling the 3/4 wrap ones full wrap?

I guess 3/4 wrap would still be better then the 1/2 wraps that came on the saw.

So do you think Baily's is calling the 3/4 wrap ones full wrap?

I guess 3/4 wrap would still be better then the 1/2 wraps that came on the saw.

Im not really sure honestly , but i am sure thats a stock photo.

Husqvarna doesnt offer a full wrap just the 3/4 , maybe baileys has a source for a true full wrap for a 562 ?

IDK about the 562 wraps, but I got a 395 full wrap kit for my 394 that included both west coast dogs, the little skid plate, both bar plates and the bracket that joins the handle ends under the saw for about $45 all said and done shipped to my door. All parts are OEM and as they should be. I am still scratching my head as to how they sell those kits so cheap when for the 394/5 the dogs alone would cost you almost what they charge for the whole kit.

In the questions and answers section on the bottom of that page, it says that the picture is generic, there is only a 3/4 wrap.

IDK about the 562 wraps, but I got a 395 full wrap kit for my 394 that included both west coast dogs, the little skid plate, both bar plates and the bracket that joins the handle ends under the saw for about $45 all said and done shipped to my door. All parts are OEM and as they should be. I am still scratching my head as to how they sell those kits so cheap when for the 394/5 the dogs alone would cost you almost what they charge for the whole kit.

I wondered that myself on a ms361 west coast kit.

The handle itself was 20 bucks cheaper but the kit had all the fastners/dawgs and clutch cover with defletor..another 100 bucks in parts if it was all seperate.

Back