562 xp ms 362 c m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will answer in am. When i shut it off I think.
If it is when you shut it off, then how do you shut it off normally? Do you let it idle down or kill it at revs? All piston ported 2 strokes will spit back out the carb somewhat - just trying to figure out why it might be worse. I can't remember if this saw is stock or ported?

If it is when you shut it off, then how do you shut it off normally? Do you let it idle down or kill it at revs? All piston ported 2 strokes will spit back out the carb somewhat - just trying to figure out why it might be worse. I can't remember if this saw is stock or ported?
Stock. About month an half old. Maybe 25 to thirty tanks of gas cutting hardwood.firewood. I let it idle down before shutting off. The best I am able to figure air filter needs changed. Going to get the plastic one so I can clean better .

Sounds good. Saw will not start with soaking wet filter....... Okay take it out let it dry its fine. Gets too wet to start after cutting two or three cords. For the past 9 cords. Get it now?
Well, you didn't say the wet filter was causing it not to start earlier, thus my comments... A yellow mesh filter might fix it?

Latest posts

Back