562xp / 28" techlite bar / Fresh Youtube video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dLBA7soWugk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the guy running it may or may not be a bit of an assclown but it looks to be doing pretty well.

looks nice.

I am not a big fan of your pony tail Mike, but the saw makes up for it, I might have to join the darkside and try a husky.

Yeah sorry I should be clearer, that's not me, my hair is about 3/8" long right now and I'd never be so humble as to call myself an assclown, even if it were fitting. Just a video I stumbled across.

Yeah sorry I should be clearer, that's not me, my hair is about 3/8" long right now and I'd never be so humble as to call myself an assclown, even if it were fitting. Just a video I stumbled across.

Just messin with you man, that saw runs good though.

Are these saws available yet? I haven't checked in on this site in a few months....work has been busy.

All the specs look promising. I'd hate to guinea pig it, but I'm thinking I might if I can find one!

Good job finding the vid Mike.

Not yet fellows, but it shouldn't be too much longer. :msp_w00t: I've got a bunch of these things sold whenever they arrive. (J.Walker gets the first one, as promised.)

This saw is taking as long to show up as it took for the original 372 to go away. :dizzy:

the guy running it may or may not be a bit of an assclown but it looks to be doing pretty well.

No, he's an assclown. I wish it was a better operator kind of hard to tell. It sounded nice. I would like to see it dogged up and sweeping its way through.

Good job finding the vid Mike.

Not yet fellows, but it shouldn't be too much longer. :msp_w00t: I've got a bunch of these things sold whenever they arrive. (J.Walker gets the first one, as promised.)

This saw is taking as long to show up as it took for the original 372 to go away. :dizzy:

If i were a bettin man, I would bet these saws are gonna be a real game changer. I bet they will be absolutely fantastic. What with the rev boost on the 562 xp and all, I'm sure they will fly off the shelves.

I happen to have a 20" Techlite bar myself. I can imagine that looking very sweet! Great thread Mike! That 562 will get the blood a goin..

:rocker:

What have we got here? Another tweener???:msp_sneaky: Or something different?:confused: I, of course, wouldn't know, since our local dealer won't have one till they're already being replaced by something else...
:amazed:

Back