562xp case splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derrek_j

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
looking for a case splitter for my 562xp, I see most places have them for $160, but jacks small engine and like 1 other place have then listed for $40. both Husky brand, are they the same? or some Chinese knock off? does it come with all the same stuff as the $160 one?

any sponsors here that are around same price? Have a 562 and 2260 to split for now. also have a list of parts if any sponsors want to give me a quote on price, pm me.

that's the one I was looking at. I have the 562 tore down now wihout a splitter, but that splitter should work with most larger saws correct?

I just bought the 40.00 from Jacks small engine. That this is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth every penny and its OEM husky. Made splitting case a 5 min job. Not sure why the prices are so different, but i think someone made a mistake somewhere. Took me approx 3 weeks to get from Jacks as they had to order it from Husky.

I just bought the 40.00 from Jacks small engine. That this is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth every penny and its OEM husky. Made splitting case a 5 min job. Not sure why the prices are so different, but i think someone made a mistake somewhere. Took me approx 3 weeks to get from Jacks as they had to order it from Husky.
its a super sweet splitter, I bought mine for a couple year ago, worth every penny!

Latest posts

Back