• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 562XP Husqvarna Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfA01

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking to put together a 562XP project over the next few months and I'd like to round up some parts.

Need the following;
P&C Kit (OEM)
Muffler
Throttle Trigger and Safety
Handle
Clutch
Air Filter

If anybody has a parts saw they are selling, let me know.

Cheers,

Update: I have a US shipping address, so please don't be worried that you will need to ship the parts overseas.

Shipping will be to Minden, NV 89423.

Looks like I may have found a throttle trigger and safety on eBay. Waiting to hear back from the seller regarding shipping and some other parts.

:cheers:

From what I see these saws have sort of a 'black-eye' reputation among certain people. Anyway, found a super nice dude on eBay with a J'red that has a busted gas tank. He's going post up a listing with most everything I need to get me up and running.

Ordered an OEM takeoff piston and cylinder.

From what I see these saws have sort of a 'black-eye' reputation among certain people. Anyway, found a super nice dude on eBay with a J'red that has a busted gas tank. He's going post up a listing with most everything I need to get me up and running.

Ordered an OEM takeoff piston and cylinder.
Just use an EL48 carb and have saw re-flashed.

Latest posts

Back