562xp Owners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The new 562xp is arsome - but how arsome is it!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I really can't answer the OP's question, because I broke up with my 562 last week. The B**** just kept leaving me hanging. One excuse after another. She would always say she was gonna show up at a certain time, but never kept her word. She kept giving me this "can we do a raincheck" BS, but she blew me off every single time. Really started to remind me of my ex-wife, so I told her to hit the road.

Last edited:
h

Pardon me your majesty, but i have a smith&wesson airweight 6 shot .32 magnum in my collection. It'll shoot .32 short, .32 long, and .32 magnum. It'll shoot clean holes through car doors, It will easily a shoota you face.:D

Of course, even a 22LR is fatal if you hit in the right place - but the smaller calibres are a liability to the user in a gunfight......:sucks:

I really can't answer the OP's question, because I broke up with my 562 last week. The B**** just kept leaving me hanging. One excuse after another. She would always say she was gonna show up at a certain time, but never kept her word. She kept giving me this "can we do a raincheck" BS, but she blew me off every single time. Really started to remind me of my ex-wife, so I told her to hit the road.

My dealer is a bit more optimistic than you, but I guess he isn't a member of this site......:msp_biggrin:

What's everyone running in their 562 for fuel??

The absolutely vital question is what oil are they running...............and at what ratio.
You knukclehead. Paincow is awesome BTW.........:potstir::potstir::hmm3grin2orange:

I bought 2 boxes of "fruit gushers" gummy pouches to have on hand for my buddy's bored kids that are coming over tomorrow, but somewhere along the last couple hours something happened. Now both boxes are ampty and muh tits feel enormous.:mad::dizzy:

I bought 2 boxes of "fruit gushers" gummy pouches to have on hand for my buddy's bored kids that are coming over tomorrow, but somewhere along the last couple hours something happened. Now both boxes are ampty and muh tits feel enormous.:mad::dizzy:

Better prepair for a bit of seepage. Also be mindful of the dreaded suck-back....:eek2:

The premixed Aspen fuel that Husky sell here will make you forget any fuel related issues - it can be stored for years! :D

So as long as they're running good synthetic at the right mixture in Coleman Camp Fuel you're okay with that enough not to suggest that it's a horrible idea to do so.....??

:)

Sure...................................if you go by the number of what oil?/what ratio? threads that are started here....

Actually, to put smartass-ness aside for a sec (gasp!)................Coleman Camp Fuel runs great in most 2-stroke OPE engines. The octane level is a bit too low, but otherwise it's fine. I've seen many guys run it in little Zenoah 2-stroke engines in 1/5th scale RC cars and large RC helicoptors. They do that in an efffort to get away from gasoline funk (they store their cars/birds inside......and wifey don't like gas fumes), and to get away from ethenol gas in states like Ca. Damn stuff has gotten stupid expensive in the last few years. Back when gasoline was $2.00/gal, you could get CCF (or a generic knockoff) for $3.00-$4.00/gal at the local wally world. Now it's up over $10/gal most of the time....

Sure...................................if you go by the number of what oil?/what ratio? threads that are started here....

Actually, to put smartass-ness aside for a sec (gasp!)................Coleman Camp Fuel runs great in most 2-stroke OPE engines. The octane level is a bit too low, but otherwise it's fine. I've seen many guys run it in little Zenoah 2-stroke engines in 1/5th scale RC cars and large RC helicoptors. They do that in an efffort to get away from gasoline funk (they store their cars/birds inside......and wifey don't like gas fumes), and to get away from ethenol gas in states like Ca. Damn stuff has gotten stupid expensive in the last few years. Back when gasoline was $2.00/gal, you could get CCF (or a generic knockoff) for $3.00-$4.00/gal at the local wally world. Now it's up over $10/gal most of the time....

To add to that I think the octane level is somewhere in the 40's (47 if I believe so correctly).

It will burn but it'll do it rather hot. The simple premise behind octane rating is the higher the rating, the cooler burning you have (not that I'm "telling you" as you may already know, I'm just adding to the conversation).

To add to that I think the octane level is somewhere in the 40's (47 if I believe so correctly).

It will burn but it'll do it rather hot. The simple premise behind octane rating is the higher the rating, the cooler burning you have (not that I'm "telling you" as you may already know, I'm just adding to the conversation).

Basically correct. It's not simply how hot it burns, but how readily (and quickly) it ignites. Too low of an octane rating can make it preignite or ping. I've seen the octane rating for CCF listed between 40 and 70. The consensus is that the octane rating of CCF isn't closely controlled, and it doesn't need to be................given its intended use. Don't freak out my friend....................but you've managed to get into a legitimate technical discussion here. I'll alert the authorities....:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back