562xp price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly not above Canadian MSRP. I had posted a thread last weekend. Husqvarna has a fall flyer out and the 562XP's are all around $900 depending on bar size.

Ok so for a local hardware store in northern ontario i guess they arent pricing to bad in comparison with msrp.

Just thought it seemed to high, but i guess im used to the A.S. TRADING POST pricing lol

Even with shipping, Terry Landrum or Spike60 has to be cheaper?

I would think so. In Ontario the sales tax on top of that would be 15% so I am pretty sure you could get a ported one from Terry for no more than the extra shipping. Stock a couple hundred cheaper I am sure.

I would think so. In Ontario the sales tax on top of that would be 15% so I am pretty sure you could get a ported one from Terry for no more than the extra shipping. Stock a couple hundred cheaper I am sure.

Sales tax here in Ontario is 13%. If you intend of getting a saw shipped from the US, be certain the shipper uses the proper commodity code on the shipping manifest/customs declaration, that way all you have to pay is the tax on the item, versus paying duty and taxes. Dependant upon how a saw is shipped, shipping cost can escalate very quickly to the $150-$200CDN range.

Akron Ohio CL..

No. I am not the seller.. I am a Stihlhead!

Owned a 545, 550xp, 555, and 562xp. They are nice. Just not for me.

Latest posts

Back