• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got one that’s supposed to have low hours on body (straight gassed)
OEM top end kit from husqvarna can’t have more than 3 hours. Wasn’t planning on even running it myself but a local tree service guy had spoken for it and asked me to break in the saws. Never heard from him again.

But the saw runs really well, had new entire clutch assembly, oiler gear, clutch cover, air filler when the topend was replaced.

I plan on getting a autotune update/reset this week just to ask the tech exactly how much run time is on it. And I’ll relay that to you if you’d like to know or are interested k in it.

i got one that’s supposed to have low hours on body (straight gassed)
OEM top end kit from husqvarna can’t have more than 3 hours. Wasn’t planning on even running it myself but a local tree service guy had spoken for it and asked me to break in the saws. Never heard from him again.

But the saw runs really well, had new entire clutch assembly, oiler gear, clutch cover, air filler when the topend was replaced.

I plan on getting a autotune update/reset this week just to ask the tech exactly how much run time is on it. And I’ll relay that to you if you’d like to know or are interested k in it.
I have one! I thought the autotune retuned every time it was at WOT for 20 seconds or more under load. By that logic, what does resetting/updating do? What other info can the dealer tell me about it by, plugging into it I assume? Ive never been to a husky dealer. I bought my saw used for 400 dollars, it runs like a beast, and I am very happy with my purchase. That being said, I haven’t thought anything of it up til now, so please forgive my ignorance.

Back