• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 576 Husqvarna case, tank, full wrap crank etc. price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rupedoggy

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
What we have here is what you see. Everything included for $195. I don't see broken, burned or cracked pieces. The full circle crank feels like good bearings. Has ignition too although I have no way to check it. The piston has transfer but not too bad. How about $150 now
DSCN3652.JPGDSCN3653.JPGDSCN3654.JPGDSCN3655.JPG

mbrick

mbrick

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Ok. Just thinking through parts cost (Cylinder/piston, carb, intake boot, air filter and holder, exhaust, clutch, clutch cover, top housing)... and its a bit pricey with shipping. Will keep thinking about it.

It does look to have fairly low hours.

Joshua K McCoy

Joshua K McCoy

ArboristSite Member
Only time its worth rebuilding a parts saw is if you A) get it for free or less than 100$ or B) you can't spend the amount of $ all at once and you buy one part at a time til you gather all parts to complete project. Finally number might be the same as a good used running saw, or slightly more than.

Sellers 385 arrived as described thanks.

rupedoggy

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I think we can do this. How about if I package the saw body (minus handlebar and chain brake handle and take it to the UPS? You can make arrangements with them for the shipment. The Carson City store is where I would deliver after you make arrangements and notify me. Mike Rupley 101 Deschutes Drive Dayton Nevada 89403 My PayPal address is [email protected]

Latest posts