• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 576 Husqvarna case, tank, full wrap crank etc. price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
What we have here is what you see. Everything included for $195. I don't see broken, burned or cracked pieces. The full circle crank feels like good bearings. Has ignition too although I have no way to check it. The piston has transfer but not too bad. How about $150 now
DSCN3652.JPGDSCN3653.JPGDSCN3654.JPGDSCN3655.JPG

Ok. Just thinking through parts cost (Cylinder/piston, carb, intake boot, air filter and holder, exhaust, clutch, clutch cover, top housing)... and its a bit pricey with shipping. Will keep thinking about it.

It does look to have fairly low hours.

Yes I understand. I have rebuild other 576 so I have a few but not all of the parts required. I am in it for the project but don't want to put on financial blinders.

Only time its worth rebuilding a parts saw is if you A) get it for free or less than 100$ or B) you can't spend the amount of $ all at once and you buy one part at a time til you gather all parts to complete project. Finally number might be the same as a good used running saw, or slightly more than.

Sellers 385 arrived as described thanks.

Would you ship to New Zealand 😃 ? Don’t need the wrap handle or chainbrake handle if that helps for packaging size…

I think we can do this. How about if I package the saw body (minus handlebar and chain brake handle and take it to the UPS? You can make arrangements with them for the shipment. The Carson City store is where I would deliver after you make arrangements and notify me. Mike Rupley 101 Deschutes Drive Dayton Nevada 89403 My PayPal address is [email protected]

I’d be interested in wrap handle possibly
FYI you can buy the OEM wrap handle kit with dawgs for $47 on ebay. Maybe less from your dealer.
Husqvarna 588846201 Wrap Kit 576XP

Might be easier than buying and shipping this handle separately and OP may not want to split off the handle.

Back