• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 576XP, 268, 028 AVS, 041, MS261C, MS311, MS361 & Parts saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael G

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
PICTURES:

http://imgur.com/a/ledwZ

$600 PHO - 576XP - Recent rebuild of mine. OEM parts. In the pics it's missing a snap and AV spring but I have those coming.

$260 PHO - 268 - Clean saw, great runner. AV mounts in the back are gone.

$220 PHO - 028 AVS - Stock, runs fine, clutch springs are a little weak but chain doesn't spin at idle.

$90 PHO - 041 FB - Cranks, does not run right. Rear handle has a crack. Just rebuilt the carb. Fuel line looks bad but could be seal.

$350 PHO - MS261C-M - Two of the three mounts for the cover are broken on the case, cover hangs on fine with one. Saw runs great, autotune.

$300 PHO - MS311 - Saw runs fine, oiler not working. Soon to be fixed as soon as I can get this clutch off.

$360 PHO - MS361 - A little beat, rebuilt quite a few months ago, OEM bits, chain brake not working.

$100 - Husky 55 - Cranks but runs erratically. Either it's my decomp valve, the piece that the carb screws into, or the clutch side seal is leaking.

$60 - Poulan 3000 - Cranks but runs erratically, air leak somewhere, don't care to fix it.

Michael imgur might be your preferred way to share the pics of your saws but it isn't for everyone. I don't seem to be able to view the pics on my phone without the imgur app and I don't want to add it to my phone. I too might have been interested in the 261 but based on your reply I will move on.

You all have a good point, I'll wait until the thread drops off a few pages and repost it with proper pictures in thread.

Trying to subtly clean out my collection of saws, and cut it out with them.

I just figured I'd put the pics to thread since I was siting here with a sleeping baby and it took about 30 seconds to do. Looks like a nice low hour saw. If I dudnt have a 260 already I'd surely like to snatch it up.

Except for those broken cover mounts, it is. Rebuilt the carb too because I had a kit laying around.

Latest posts

Back