576XP Auto tune Canadian prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superwd6

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Local Polaris guy has the 576XPG Auto tune with heated handles on the shelf for $1250 + tax . Whats the going price for this saw?? Would be nice to have a winter saw then I could sell one of the three 288XPs I got.:)

last i heard we couldn't get the autotune xpg 576 here yet....

maybe that changed? I know they're on the swedish website, but not the USA website. My guess is that they have a bunch of the XPG non autotune in stock here from the earlier batches. Not sure if you remember but we had the 576 while you guys still had plenty of 575s...I guess there were benefits of being patient...

Price forecasting over list, where list is like $850 for an autotune non g, if they were around, they should/would/probably will be under $950 USD.

I bought one last week . The 576 xpgw auto tune . I
paid $1230.00 with a 24" bar. I have about 30 hours on it now.

Cheers
Allan

Are you liking tne new saw? How does the heated handles work on it. I can sell one of my 288xps for the new one

If the heated handles are the same as the one on the 372, and I believe that they are, they're really sweet. Especially for when cutting in cold weather isn't an option, it's something that HAS to be done.

I was cutting in -27 temps and the heated handle worked great. They actually get too hot. The saw itself is very nice. I normally run a 372 xp , and this saw is pretty comparable to it.

The only downside I see of the heated handles, which is certainly not directly their fault, is that if you're working in snow, the hot gloves tend to melt snow on contact, and so your gloves and hands can get wet in a hurry. It would probably be best to wear waterproof gloves if you foresee contact with snow. If you're just cutting in the cold, then you're all set, waterproof gloves or no waterproof gloves. They actually get hot enough that they are too hot to touch bare handed!

Latest posts

Back