• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 60-70cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you have one, or two like that LOL.
The funny thing is the 357 is cleaner on the bottom than the 360, but it has had way more use, an AM cylinder, and the air filter cover is faded, odd o_O.View attachment 510655View attachment 510656
When those husky plastic parts fade they go to all types of orange. Maybe it has something to do with the colorants used. My 357 seems to have minimal fade

When those husky plastic parts fade they go to all types of orange. Maybe it has something to do with the colorants used. My 357 seems to have minimal fade
I'm sure the 357 had been exposed to the sun many times, unlike the blanket wrapped one in the saw vault in southern IL
This 359 due to arrive in TX wasn't faded much. I wonder, does your 357 have a Lowes sticker :laugh:.20160625_001327.jpg

I'm sure the 357 had been exposed to the sun many times, unlike the blanket wrapped one in the saw vault in southern IL
This 359 due to arrive in TX wasn't faded much. I wonder, does your 357 have a Lowes sticker :laugh:.View attachment 510695
My 357 has at least 300 hours on it & it still looks great

Welcome to AS Devin.
I have a good running 357xp for 275 plus the shipping. I also have an ms 360 for 350, and an MS441C-M for 675.
Send me a PM back if you are interested.
Here's a few pictures.View attachment 510602View attachment 510603View attachment 510604

Man those counter tops sure do look familiar! Seemed like a good choice at the time, but looking back now I'm not so sure- lol! Some really nice choices that you offered to the new member right there Brett- very cool of you. :yes:
Cheers,
Scott
image.jpg

Search for my for sale thread.

I have a MS440 rebuilt with a big bore kit and dual port muffler. Essentially makes it a 460. Good condition, great running saw. Could do $500 shipped.

Search for my for sale thread.

I have a MS440 rebuilt with a big bore kit and dual port muffler. Essentially makes it a 460. Good condition, great running saw. Could do $500 shipped.
Probably a little late.......

Post #8 of this thread.
Thanks everyone picked up the 360 from chipper1

Man those counter tops sure do look familiar! Seemed like a good choice at the time, but looking back now I'm not so sure- lol! Some really nice choices that you offered to the new member right there Brett- very cool of you. :yes:
Cheers,
Scott
View attachment 510776
Hey Scott, those are some sweet countertops for sure. Mine were in the house when I bought it, and for the price we got it for I'm very pleased with them:yes:.
Thanks in regards to the saws/ offerings, do you need one :laugh:.
What's the story on the stihl on the counter there at your place, sure looks nice.

Back