• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 60-70cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are the rules we are given. I can delete the thread but I can't edit posts.
So you have limited keys to the moderator keyboard(not a criticism), because there are additional controls that can be handed out piecemeal, or as an entire set.
So are you guys going thru and deleting all the old ads that have not been marked sold.
What is the time frame for this to happen, I was unaware that was what happened.
Nahh! @Darin took away the option for member deletion, and generally will only allow editing by moderators to real Trading Post Ads. This thinking came about after he asked for input following a few nefarious Sellers ripped some folks off, and the deleted there Ads to cover up there tracks.

Latest posts

Back