Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You been out now 3 times.lol
Try contacting Definitive Dave ... he was hating on Jack much like you until he ran a psy-ko ss 375xpw - iirc correctly he walked away with a new found respect for Hotsaws101 and the saw he ran was blubbering - rich as it was fresh out the shop .... now if you’ll excuse me I have other matters to attend to !!!

That’s the Saw ... it’s an insane-0 ss not a psy-ko ss my error ... run at ny gtg

40CBE3FF-8DA3-447F-B23E-140A204DBAF1.jpeg
You been out a long time Fabz, out in left field.lmao
Actually I’ve been out slaying dead-ash trees and you know ... Actually USING MY SAW - I wood have considered your 064 but since you don’t “do videos” and I have no way to run it .....

Besides I got this here hot-rod 461R ... I’d like to see YOUR mmws 2171 pull .050 rakers thru hard-maple but since you don’t “do videos” I guess we can’t ... LMFAO !!!!

Videos don't prove anything, your happy with yours, I am happy with mine, if I ever make the trip to the NY GTG and you want to run same chain in same wood,NP.

Videos don't prove anything, your happy with yours, I am happy with mine, if I ever make the trip to the NY GTG and you want to run same chain in same wood,NP.
Old saying in the bizness my friend ... “the tape don’t lie ! “

But the tape does lie, to easy to make a saw look great or poor performing in a video, wood, operator, chain and tune are all easily manipulated.

But the tape does lie, to easy to make a saw look great or poor performing in a video, wood, operator, chain and tune are all easily manipulated.
Ok Dustin - but the sharper members of the forum might not agree with your hypothesis !!!

I thought you guys were going to make a saw transaction. Guess not.
Yeah well before I pay $900 for a “ported” Saw pho I’d like to at LEAST see / hear it run or preferably run it myself ... any saws I’ve sold I let the guy run the Saw in the log ... guess this new generation does things another way ! I for one ain’t spending that kinda bread on a wish and a prayer especially when I can spend a few more clams and get a BRAND NEW SAW with a WARRANTY !!! Thought this kids were tech-savvy ? Guess this one ain’t cause he don’t “do videos” hee-hee ... No SALE Junior !!!

Latest posts

Back