Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the tape does lie, to easy to make a saw look great or poor performing in a video, wood, operator, chain and tune are all easily manipulated.
Don’t know anyone that wood try and make their Saw look bad but to each his own !!!

This junior has ran more saws then you have ever seen, sold between 300-400 saws on here and the site, no videos required, I stand behind every saw I sell.

This junior has ran more saws then you have ever seen, sold between 300-400 saws on here and the site, no videos required, I stand behind every saw I sell.

Hey a used car sales man can sell anything but can you lay out a strip or make money with a tool required to lay that strip out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt that my friend ... put the shoe on the other foot junior - wood YOU pay $900 sight unseen ? Methinks most wood not !

Hey a used car sales man can sell anything but can you lay out a strip or make money with a tool required to lay that strip out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8F48B1FB-CCE8-41DD-9835-210B5901C0EB.jpeg Tell ya what Junior ... I’ll trade ya this here gen-u-ine Stradivarius piano for that there 064 ! Lfmao

I was happy to send you pics of the saw, piston, even a compression reading. After that, it's your decision, I describe every saw I sell to the best of my ability, flaws and the positive, it has worked very well for me, never a complaint, I have refunded $ one time, no questions asked and not a problem, my reputation is above reproach and I plan on keeping it that way. Been around saws my entire life, my dad was a logger, you would be hard pressed to find anyone else who sells the number of saws I do, I go over every saw before I list them, unless I clearly mark them as project saws, those are priced accordingly. Frank you can talk all the game you want, I have been there and done that when it comes to saws. I have seen people like you come and go, when you are gone, I will be here yet, providing good saws at a fair price.

I was happy to send you pics of the saw, piston, even a compression reading. After that, it's your decision, I describe every saw I sell to the best of my ability, flaws and the positive, it has worked very well for me, never a complaint, I have refunded $ one time, no questions asked and not a problem, my reputation is above reproach and I plan on keeping it that way. Been around saws my entire life, my dad was a logger, you would be hard pressed to find anyone else who sells the number of saws I do, I go over every saw before I list them, unless I clearly mark them as project saws, those are priced accordingly. Frank you can talk all the game you want, I have been there and done that when it comes to saws. I have seen people like you come and go, when you are gone, I will be here yet, providing good saws at a fair price.
Right-O brother ! Good luck in the future ...

perhaps you would have ... all I received was a pic of 3 saws ... one on left no air filter , middle one you said not for sale and one on right was the ported one ... not trying to tell someone who has sold 300-400 hundred saws how to run their business (cause frankly it’s none of mine ) but if I were selling saws (especially to people out of state) I wood at least have a video of the saw running and making cuts in a log - it’s common courtesy/sense and wood lead to a lot more sales for you guaranteed ! Ok junior I’ll get off the soapbox now lol !!!!

Latest posts

Back